- Connect the device via USB cable to the PC.
- Be sure the device is powered off.
- Press and hold the power button on the device. The device will power on, keep holding the power button for about 25 seconds. The device will power off.
- Release the power button.
- Both lights will illuminate. Press and hold the power button until the white light begins flashing.
- Unplug the USB cable from the device then reconnect the USB cable.
- Open the DAQiFi desktop application.
- Add a device and select the Firmware tab. The screen should show DAQiFi Device (Firmware Mode). Select the device and click the Open Firmware button.
- Extract the .hex file from the .zip file.
- Browse to find the extracted .hex file.