Skip to content
Initial DAQiFi Windows Application Configuration
- Download and install the latest DAQiFi Windows Application release from GitHub.
Connect via USB
- Connect the Nyquist via the USB cable to PC.
- Open the Windows Application and click the Devices tab at the bottom left.
- Add a device by clicking the + icon in the lower right corner.
- Select the USB tab in the CONNECT DEVICE window.
- The Nyquist should be identified with the virtual COM port number assigned by Windows. Select the device and click Connect.
- Once the device is connected, you can configure the device settings (WiFi, sample rate, etc.) by clicking the gear icon on the devices page.
Configure WiFi (Optional)
- To connect the device to WiFi click the gear icon on the devices page and enter the WiFi network details under WIFI CONFIGURATION then click UPDATE. The device will disconnect and reboot.
- Power on the Nyquist and it should connect to the SSID of the WiFi network entered in the previous step.
- Return to the Devices tab and click the + button in the lower left and this time, the Nyquist should be recognized under the WiFi tab.
- Select the device and click Connect.
- Once connected via USB/WiFi as outlined above, click the Channels tab on the left.
- Click the + button on the lower right corner and click to enable any desired digital and analog channels and click the Add button.
- Select Live Graph tab on the left and enable the logging switch in the upper right corner.
- Data should start streaming and update the live graph. Data is being logged to the internal database.
- When done logging, toggle the logging switch in the upper right corner.
- Stored data can be found under the Logged Data tab on the left.